Specialist – Legal Operations (m/f)
PRI - Precision Recruitment International
PRI is recruiting a Specialist - Legal Operations (m/f), to be based in Luanda, Angola.
- Research and maintain knowledge and understanding of Federal forfeiture statues and the administrative forfeiture authority
- Assist with the review of legal documents for completeness and accuracy of information.
- Contact the case agent and/or investigative office to obtain additional seizure/case information as needed
- Assist with reviewing seizures to ensure sufficient probable cause exists for forfeiture
- Assist with editing Probable Cause Statements
- Assist with reviewing petition packages and preparing recommendations in accordance with Federal asset forfeiture regulations
- Assist with extracting data from Software systems
- Perform legal research utilizing databases
- law School diploma
- Minimum two (2) years of relevant experience
- Experience in the Microsoft Suite of products is required
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted