IBM is recruiting a Company Driver, to be based in Luanda, Angola.
- Over the past 100 years, IBMers all over the globe have helped make the world work better and smarter; In this new era of Cognitive Business, IBM is helping to reshape industries by bringing together our expertise in Cloud, Analytics, Security, Mobile, and the Internet of Things: Changing how we create, collaborate, analyze and engage
- From transforming healthcare to improving the retail shopping experience – it’s what IBMers do; In Africa, we’ve been changing the way the continent does business for more than 50 years, and as our company continues to grow, we’re looking for talented professionals to join us in this new era
- IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status
- IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status
- The company driver is responsible for conveying employees of the organization to the areas where they are required for official meetings
- Only short listed applicants will be contacted
How to Apply