Aker Solutions is recruiting a Construction Engineer, to be based in Luanda, Angola.
- The Company Representative and Project Manager for the project from design, through construction and commissioning the internal advisor towards key stakeholders in the Company on matters such as contract strategy, design solutions, construction management, safety during construction etc.
- The main coordinating function between consultants and contractors and internal stakeholders (operations, management, technical experts etc.)
- The Project/Construction Manager for the project, overseeing the design of the industrial facility and supervising the execution of the work taking into account safety, quality, schedule and commercial matters
- University degree in Civils Engineering and member of accredited professional society
- 20 years of experience from Civil and Building works
- Experience with project management and the supervision construction contracts
- Documented knowledge and experience from working in the Angolan construction sector
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate: High personal integrity, in particular how to do operate in a challenging business environment
- The right attitude and mind-set towards the safe execution of the project
- Self-motivation and team leadership skills
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities
How to Apply