Eni is recruiting a IMS Specialist, to be based in Luanda, Angola.
- Eni operates in Angola in oil and natural gas exploration and production, and in oilfield services, construction and engineering sector
- Angola West Hub and East Hub are two current majoroffshore oilfields located in Block 15/06 approximately 350 km north east ofLuanda operated by Eni; Both projects have similar deep water tiebacks toFPSOs
- The West Hub development successfully achieved first oil in late 2014the East Hub in 2017Eni has participation in Blocks 0, 14, 15, 3/05, 3/05 A,Lianzi
- Carryingout the maintenance of the Integrated Management System, the HSE processes and their interaction with other management processes, so as to disseminate methodologies and criteria
- Carryingout the maintenance of the System, ensuring that all requirements are being metand drafting routine reports of its performance
- Reporting data of the different environment, waste, compliance areas, etc.
- Supportingthe liaison between the Health, Safety, Environment Department and the different areas of the Company, ensuring the clarification of all issues related to the Integrated Management System
- Preparing and keeping updated the database of IMS users, as well as the corresponding access to the System
- Ensuring that the System operating procedures are placed in the appropriate locations, sothat it will be correctly use
- Fluent Portuguese and English
- Computer knowledge from user’s pointof view
- Education at graduate level or higher in Engineering, specializing in HSE
- Experience in the area of Integrated Management System
- Only short listed applicants will be contacted
How to Apply