Eni is recruiting a Mechanical Engineer, to be based in Luanda, Angola.
- Ensure maintenance activities are carried out on the FPSO in a safe manner
- Monitor the execution of all mechanical maintenance activities, including assembly of piping, welding, insulation, turning, milling, drilling, cutting and assembly
- Ensure the implementation of maintenance work program of both stationary and rotating equipment
- Closely monitor the performance of critical equipment such as power generation package, water injection, gas compressors, boilers, steam turbine, heat exchangers, separators etc.
- Review contractor maintenance activities, reports, spares consumption, maintenance related invoices etc. with aim to optimize to operating cost
- This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced oil and gas professional to support the Production and Maintenance Manager to make a real difference to the success of the project
- Our presence in Angola dates back to 1980 when, after gaining independence in 1975, the country first opened up hydrocarbons exploration to foreign oil companies. Current major projects include the deepwater projects of West Hub and East Hub
- Hands on experience/knowledge on key oil and gas facility equipment such as turbine, compressors, pumps, separators, boilers steam turbine, heat exchangers, subsea wells, manifolds
- Graduation in mechanical engineering preferable
- Mechanical/Industrial engineering or equivalent
- Only short listed applicants will be contacted
How to Apply