Fugro is recruiting a QHSSE Assistant, to be based in Luanda, Angola.
- Responsible for conducting accident and incident investigations and inspections on the vessel and at the base to ensure that all tools, equipment, and procedures meet the company's quality, health, safety, security, and environmental regulations, specifications, and certification requirements
- Reports situations that may be hazardous and helps create a plan of action for treatment of non-conformity
- As the world’s largest integrator of geotechnical, survey, subsea and geosciences services, we offer talented individuals almost unlimited growth potential
- Working at Fugro will offer you the potential to work with talented people on a global scale who contribute as a team to our corporate strategy. Additionally, you will have access to ongoing training and development which will sharpen your skills and broaden your knowledge and abilities
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
- This is a full time position from Monday to Friday
- If you have any questions regarding this vacancy please contact the recruiter via email@example.com